To participate in the field of renewable energy, we formed a new subsidiary called Pinangmas Energy.
Starting in 2018 by optimizing palm shell waste by exporting to Japan and South Korea for biomass power generation.
- Self-owned stockpiles both indoor and outdoor with storage holding capacity between 30,000 to 50,000 mt
- We can provide faster loading time because our location is only 3 km from the loading port of Teluk Bayur
- Good and strong relationships with palm oil mills around West Sumatra, Riau, Jambi and Bengkulu
- Controlled cleaning process and excellent storage
- Quality commitment
- Certainty delivery commitment
- Installed mechanical screener and magnetic separator
- Concrete ground
- Warehouse roof, no walls